Panerai Luminor Marina Quaranta
The introduction of Luminor Marina Quaranta, a 40mm execution of the immediately identifiable Panerai model, revives a case size that had been a part of the model’s history, teamed with novel functions that increase its versatility.
|Name||Luminor Marina Quaranta|
|Materials||Alligator, Stainless Steel|
Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school of watch-making for many decades Panerai supplied the Italian Navy specialist diving corps with precision instruments. Originally created to be used deep underwater, Panerai watches are known for their unparalleled legibility and luminosity in the dark. In 1977, the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group and launched on the international market. Today Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchatel manufacture, combining Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.